Contact centers have specific needs and requirements when considering software to allow communication between supervisors and agents. Companies want to allow agents the ability to chat with supervisors but may want or contractually need to ensure that agents from one team are not able to chat or share information with other teams. NGNInsights Chat is built by Contact Center People with the specific needs of contact centers in mind.
- How do you get urgent messages in front of agents when they are on the phone without interrupting them?
- How can you ensure that agents are able to chat with supervisors but control who else they can chat with?
NGNInsights Chat includes the following features
Web Based Live Chat
- These can be 1:1 or with a group of people as needed. NGNInsights Chat allows contact centers to define how the communications are handled:
- Agents can chat only with their Supervisor
- Agents can chat with their supervisors and only agents on their team
- Agents can chat with anyone in the company
- Channels are Chat Rooms where you can control who has access and when they have access. Agents and supervisors can be added or removed from channels as needed. Channels include the following options:
- Auto Enroll channels: Ensure new agents are automatically added when they are set up in the system. This is perfect for All Company or training channels
- Read Only channels: Management can post important information or announcements that won’t get lost in a flood of likes or short replies. Agents can read but not comment.
- Agent State Controlled channels: Agents can only access the channel if they are in a specific state like “Training” or “Lunch/Break”. When agents are on calls or in the queue, they cannot access these channels.
These messages flash across the agent’s or supervisors screen ensuring that agents see urgent information without having to click away from whatever they are working on and without being interrupted if on the phone
Contact centers control whether to allow attachments
NGNInsights Chat MS Teams 1:1 Live Chat Yes Yes Control who agents can chat with Yes No Broadcast messages Yes No Allow/disallow attachments Yes No
1:1 Live Chat
Control who agents can chat with
If you want to learn more about NGNInsights chat please contact us
EngageNow allows customers to engage with the contact center directly from any web enabled device. No need for a phone number and no long distance costs.
See how we unify voice and data channels as the agent you connect with will have all your information in front of them. Simply fill out the form below and experience the next generation of contact center services.